Feeling satisfied that your breasts are attractive and proportionate is important to your self-perception and confidence. Each woman has her own vision of her ideal breast size.Dr. Kelishadi has been successfully practicing breast augmentation in Orange County, and has discovered many reasons women undergo breast implant surgery. Every woman is different, and has different reasons for considering breast augmentation, but there are some common factors that drive breast surgery in Orange County.
- Some women who have smaller breasts believe that they appear less womanly and less feminine. As a result, they may feel less confident. A woman’s lack of confidence is a real problem, because it has a way of spreading into other areas in her life besides what is seen in the mirror. At SSK Plastic Surgery, we believe every woman has the right to look in the mirror and love the person looking back. Although there is beauty in embracing yourself just the way you are, in reality, most women have something they would like to change. Breast Implant surgery has given many women the courage they need to feel sexy and confident in their skin. A Breast Augmentation surgeon like me can help to bridge the gap between inner beauty and outer beauty, which can lead to enhanced confidence.
- You may want to look better in your clothes instead of feeling self-conscious. Every person has their own definition of beauty, and their own idea of how they want to present themselves to the world. Breast Augmentation in Orange County has been a solution for many happy women had ideas for how they wanted like their clothes to fit.
- If your breasts are smaller than your waist and hip sizes, you may long to balance your body’s ratios. If your breasts are smaller than your waist and hip sizes, you may long to balance your body’s ratios. Beauty is all about symmetry. A skilled breast implant surgeon can assess the implant size that you need to sculpt a well-proportioned figure.
Our Solution: Breast Augmentation
With a small investment of time in allowing me to get to know you and your goals, we can achieve the important results of having you feel and look your best through the addition of volume to enhance the shape and appearance of your bustline. An experience breast implant surgeon will take the time to help you feel secure and comfortable with your decision for breast enhancement. First and foremost, I will take the time to discover the problem, and talk to you about your very personal decision. Together, we will define your expectations for your body and the path to achieving that goal. During your consultation, I will address your questions and concerns about breast augmentation in Orange County, and what I believe will be the best approach for your body. Many women research the Internet for facts, but one of the problems is that the Internet does not give them answers that are relevant to their unique body shapes. They need a personal evaluation and a knowledgeable conversation with a qualified surgeon.
Are you curious to know what options for breast augmentation Orange County has to offer? We will discuss with you all options for Orange County plastic surgery—appropriate for your wishes, body size/shape, health, and value--by viewing and deciding on likely results.
- Breast augmentation or breast implants (silicone gel or saline, round or shaped, smooth or textured) to restore lost volume or increase size; a breast lift may be needed to reduce/eliminate drooping and tighten a loose skin envelope. We will discuss the pros and cons of placing the implant above, partially behind, or completely behind the pectoralis major muscle.
- Revisional Breast Surgery: Over time, not only do your breasts and the surrounding soft tissue undergo changes, but so, too, does your perception of body image as you reach different milestones in life. If you have had a prior breast enhancement done by us or elsewhere and have decided it is time for a change or simple “fine-tuning,” please schedule a consultation.
We schedule to see you back no later than a week after surgery for your first follow-up appointment in my Orange County plastic surgery office. We will continue to monitor your progress on regular intervals and make sure your healing is going as planned. Most of your sutures are dissolvable and working on the inside, helping to support your closure over a period of 2-6 months; to seal the skin edges, we use either skin glue or ster-strips (fine skin tape applied over incisions), and these usually fall off on their own when the skin has healed sufficiently. You will be allowed to shower the next day and even get your incision wet, but I prefer that my patients not sumberge their incision in water (such as in a bathtub, pool, ocean) for 3-4 weeks.
You may be able to return to work in a few days to a week, depending on your job and comfort level, and to resume most regular activities by the end of two weeks. For those of you who like to work out, I will restrict you to not lifting anything over 10 pounds for 2 weeks, sometimes longer. After that, you may ease back into most of your typical workout activities, but I may limit some exercises that activate your chest, mainly the pectoralis major muscle, for up to 4 weeks. We will discuss all these details, what bras you can and cannot wear, the duration of such restrictions, and much more during our consultation and surgical planning.
What will your breast augmentation cost in our Orange county plastic surgery location?
My best advice for looking searching for breast augmentation in Orange County is to never bargain shop. Bargains typically mean that quality is being compromised. With surgery, you are compromising your health when choosing a sub-par facility for the sake of price-cuts. Consult with the best breast implant surgeon in Orange County that you can trust. We understand your concerns regarding pricing and affordability, and we look forward to discussing with you how we can link our top-rated skill and experience with the most competitive credit and finance plans on the market.
At SSK Plastic Surgery, we have amazing payment options that make breast augmentation and/or other plastic surgery procedures affordable without compromising your safety, health, or appearance.
Should you have breast augmentation alone or as part of a bikini makeover to improve ratios among bust, waist, and hips, and achieve a flatter tummy? Please call (949) 515-SURG or contact us to arrange an appointment in our SSK Plastic Surgery office. My compassionate philosophies and skills for you as your Orange County Breast Augmentation Surgeon, especially in gentle tissue handling, and my comprehensive knowledge of overall healthcare will make the critical difference in your optimum recovery and satisfaction. The results we work together to achieve should meet or exceed your expectations.