Your face tells more about you than you may realize.
It’s the first place to show fatigue, upset, a lack of wellness, and aging.
From birth until death we age nonstop as cells die and regenerate; gravity is a continual downward force compounded by internal and external energies that take a toll. While youth can’t wait to be older, many adults want to look and feel younger.
The Problem: The Domino Effect
Physical, mental, emotional, and financial stressors can adversely affect your health, your energy, your posture, and your appearance. The body and the emotions inflict a constant domino effect on each other, eventually showing largely in the face and then the neck.
- Unhappiness, stress, fatigue, worry, anger, and more show mainly around the eyes and the mouth.
- Emotions mainly affect the eyelids, frown lines between the eyes and on the forehead, and formed jowls from the corners of the mouth downward (marionette lines) that can make the jawline appear less defined and droop into the neck.
Occasionally in childhood and from middle age onward, some part of the face, neck, or head needs improvement.
Our Solution: It Starts With the Face
To help you look your best and feel better about yourself, we offer the following:
- Surgical face lifts in Yorba Linda and Fullerton
- Eyelid rejuvenation (blepharoplasty) and neck lifts (neck rejuvenation)
- Enhancements for chin, cheeks, and lips
- Nose surgery (rhinoplasty) and ear surgery (otoplasty, ear pinning)
- Skin improvement or skin cancer reconstruction.
Non-surgical treatments instead of or in addition to surgery. We can decide together to choose one procedure or a combination to be done in order to achieve the optimum symmetrical results in conjunction with an Orange County face lift or other surgical procedure.
Your “Go-To” Plastic Surgeon
You have many qualified surgeons to choose from. Please allow us to show you why we may be the best fit for you and your Orange County facial plastic surgery goals. With only one face, you need your cosmetic procedures to be done correctly the first time through therapies our kind staff has caringly tailored to your needs. We pledge to keep your best interests at heart in a most-informed and customer-oriented experience, and to do our best for you through old-school and modern techniques. Feel free to call us at (949) 515-SURG or to Contact us so that we may directly answer your questions. We hope to serve you soon.
Through these procedures, you can put your best FACE forward: