Our Solutions: Skin Rejuvenation, Reconstruction, Skin Cancer and Laser Skin Treatment
Accidents happen, whether it’s too much sun or an injury. The southern-California environment exposes people to strong sunlight. The ‘right’ genetics and an excessive level or amount of sun exposure can put people at risk for skin cancer, but don’t worry. If you consistently use a sufficient sunblock and don’t stay out too long, you may be okay; but if you have a sun-damaged area that is going to be resected by your dermatologist, feel free to tell him or her that you would like me to help with reconstruction if it is needed. Let's face it we are at a higher risk for Skin Cancer in Orange County.
As your Orange County Skin Cancer specialist and plastic surgeon, I work with many insurance plans and offer reasonable rates. If you are seeking help for an area of concern, feel free to schedule an appointment so that we can evaluate the area, guide you toward correct treatment based on size and pathology, and ensure that the tumor is removed or the wound is repaired with minimal deformity.
The skin surrounding a tumor excision or a wound repair should be reconstructed gently and skillfully by a plastic surgeon to lessen or conceal scars, especially on the face. Although not always possible, we strive to recapture normal function and symmetric appearance in an outstanding aesthetic result.
We have many highly effective tools in our arsenal to tailor a treatment for you. Together in our Orange County office we pride ourselves on skin cancer and laser skin treatments, we can look at computer images, photos, and more to gauge your goals and best options. Our choices include:
- gentle chemical peel, laser, and microdermabrasion treatments
- neurotoxins and fillers
- individualized skin care with medical-grade formulations that are more likely to give you noticeable results
- surgical reconstruction where a tumor/lesion was just removed or a wound repaired.
Chemical skin peels and laser skin treatments gently remove signs of damage and minor aging in the skin’s upper layer to show a fresh, invigorated look, or can be calibrated to penetrate further to target deeper problems like wrinkles and acne scars. With Botox Cosmetic® or Dysport® neurotoxins, we can alleviate active wrinkles made with movement of facial muscles. With fillers (hyaluronic acid, fat, or other materials), we can restore lost volume, soften static creases usually seen when the face is not animated, or give a subtle "lift" to tissue that has descended.
Our top-of-the-line skin care products and other treatments can achieve healthier, tighter, glowing skin that represents the appealing features of youth. Your personalized "formula" will be based on your medical history, condition, goals, and most-affordable option.
Curious about skin resurfacing before and after treatment? Additional types of treatments may help to rejuvenate your skin to an overall optimum condition. Which other skin procedures can help you to look your best?
- We can use laser skin treatment and resurfacing, fillers, chemical peels, or top-of-the-line skin products to treat and improve the impression of stretch marks; scars from acne or surgeries; sun-damaged, excessively-oily, or unevenly-textured skin; and various types of skin blemishes, such as age spots (or sun spots), red or yellowish spots, freckles, small facial veins, and rosacea.
- Facial contouring can aid in correcting facial volume via the addition, removal, or transfer of fat between sites to render the fullness and shape appropriate for you.
In an appointment with me and my caring staff, we can talk with you and answer your questions fully to form an appropriate skin cancer or laser skin treatment plan for you. Your needs are our priority. Please call (949) 515-SURG to receive outstanding, yet confidential, care and service. More information is also available on our procedure-specific pages on laser skin treatment or for skin cancer. Our Offices are in Orange County, CA