The CareCredit credit card is an alternative to consumer credit cards, cash, or checks. With a CareCredit card you can make convenient monthly payments instead of a lump sum prior to treatment. CareCredit helps makes it easier for cardholders to pay for the care they need.
Exclusively offered by certain physicians, ALPHAEON Credit will provide you with a wide array of flexible, monthly payment options to help you reach your individual wellness and beauty goals.
Stellar Financing Options
You can easily arrange to have improvements to your face and your body, both the seen and the unseen. While you have many plastic surgeons to choose from, I hope you’ll give us an opportunity to show you why we at SSK Plastic Surgery may be the best fit for you. Of course, our experience and skill are of utmost importance--supplemented by our unparalleled listening, understanding, compassion, care, and respect for you. At all times in our Orange County Plastic Surgery office, we will handle your situation privately and confidentially, and we will answer your questions fully. We will advise regarding the most-effective strategy and techniques for your body shape and condition, but we will not recommend what you don’t need. Our custom-tailored “old-school” and cutting-edge techniques, and my background with extensive surgical training will ensure the optimum outcome for you.
You will need to understand that surgery prices include three key fees for your Orange County plastic surgery:
- Surgeon’s Fees
- Anesthesiologist’s Fees and Facility Fees. These depend on time needed in the OR; the longer your surgery, the more you pay. Using a board-certified anesthesiologist will cost more than a nurse anesthetist; having surgery in a hospital or highly accredited surgery center may cost more than using someone’s back office, but it is also much safer.
It is crucial to get surgeries and cosmetic procedures performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced techniques. Going to the “cheapest” surgeon usually, nets substandard results for patients. You really get what you pay for. You need a good value AND high quality for both your money and your health. My Newport Beach Plastic Surgery office manager will help you with financing options.
- We accept most major credit cards, checks, and cash.
- Many high-end plastic surgery practices offer third-party credit and finance options to match their patients’ budgets. My Orange County Plastic Surgery office works with Alphaeon Credit and Care Credit to offer the following types of options:
- 0% interest plans for 6-12 months
- budget payment plans (like a gym membership) starting at $199/month: You pay this until it is paid off; you can pay more each month to pay it off faster.
- Traditional loans involving an agreement over 2-3 years, with interest
No concern, whether seen or unseen, should be ignored--your quality of life is too important. Getting help and maintaining the results goes a long way in boosting self-esteem. You do so much for everyone else in your life—you need to do something special just for you, and we will welcome you with open arms at our Newport Beach Plastic Surgery office. From then on, you’ll be a member of our extended family of patients who sleep well knowing that we’re here for you before, during, and after your procedure.